Century, Inc. is currently seeking a new team member in our CNC Lathe department. The person in this position sets up and operates a CNC lathe to perform machining operations.
The ideal CNC Lathe Operator candidate will:
- Be detail oriented
- Communicate well with teammates
- Comply with company safety and quality requirements
- Be comfortable completing paperwork in writing or on a computer
- Have experience with or the ability to quickly learn Epicor, our company’s manufacturing software.
- Be able to read, understand and follow product blueprints
- Have experience with and the knowledge to properly use a micrometer and other required machinist tools
- Have the ability to gather and analyze information to efficiently identify and resolve problems or develop new solutions
- Be willing to learn about our customers and industry
- Look for opportunities to improve their skills, our processes and our customer experience
- Be committed to producing the highest quality parts for our customers.
- Not want to sit behind a desk all day
- Be an employee that coworkers can depend on to complete tasks as instructed and on time and keep others informed of any adjustments to process or schedule.